Adsense

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oh Land's album Sun of a Gun review

Just discovered a "new" artist this week on the radio. I really liked the song, so I googled the lyrics (who didn't sometime in life?) and ended up finding the group Oh Land, the music was by the way "White Nights": I'll linked you down to the Youtube video as usual in this blog.
As I really liked the song, went down to the store and bought their album "Sun of a Gun", and I was really surprised by the quality of the entire album. It sure has one of two songs more commercial and more catchy than the others, but it's very regular the entire album, really recommend you to give it a try.
I'll leave you with "White Nights", here you can feel Nanna's (vocalist) nordic accent, wich gives the music a really classy touch, watch out for when she says "pillow", it's almost magical...



Now, I'll leave you with the song that named the album "Sun of a Gun", a really nice one of course







Listening to it you feel like kidnapped to a new colorfull world, of fantasy, fairylistic with ocasional introspective smooth paths. After all, the songs that accompanied us in dreams were born in Oh Land...

No comments:

Post a Comment