Adsense

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Artist (review)


Finally filled up some courage and watched The Artist (the entire movie), and I must say that I was expecting a lot worst, even though the first 10/15 minutes are very boring and almost frustrating.
By this time we start to like George Valentin (Jean Dujardin) a very funny and talented mute actor for who everything was going great until the rising of the voice cinema in the late 20's. Then the rising star Peppy Miller(Bérénice Bejo) takes George's space leaving him with some bad moments. A word for an also very talented dog a Jack Russel called Uggie that is amazing.
If you can pass the first 15 minutes I believe you will enjoy the movie.
I'll just leave with the trailer and a funny scene from Uggie.


Expect me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment